The Montana Asthma Home Visiting Program is a grant funded program that focuses on improving the quality of life for all Montanans with asthma. The Asthma Program Nurse will focus on educating you and/or your child and family to help reduce office visits caused by asthma attacks.
What the program provides:
- Free asthma related patient education materials
- 4-6 Free in-home visits over a 12 month time
- Free hypo-allergenic mattress covers and pillow case covers
- Free air purifier
- Free one-on-one education from the Asthma Program Nurse
- Form an Asthma Action Plan individualized to you
- EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION!
You or your child do not have to be a patient of Bullhook Community Health Center to benefit from this program, the Asthma Control Nurse will work with your provider, wherever they may be .
To enroll your child in this program please call Jeri Erickson, LPN, AE-C, Asthma Program Case Manager at 395-4305 or 390-2210.