The Montana Asthma Control Program is a grant funded program that focuses on improving the quality of life for all Montanans with asthma, with the center of attention being those aged 0-17. The Asthma Control Nurse will focus on educating your child and family to help reduce office visits caused by asthma attacks.
What the program provides:
- Free asthma related patient education materials
- 4-6 Free in-home visits over a 12 month time
- Free hypo-allergenic mattress covers and pillow case covers
- If quality of air is poor in house, free humidifier
- Free one-on-one education from the Asthma Control Nurse
- Form an Asthma Action Plan individualized to your child
- EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION!
You or your child do not have to be a patient of Bullhook Community Health Center to benefit from this program, the Asthma Control Nurse will work with your provider, wherever they may be .
To enroll your child in this program please call Jeri Erickson, LPN, Asthma Control Program Case Manager at 395-4305 or 390-2210.