You must be 18 or older to sign up for the portal Patients under the age of 18 can be signed up for the portal with their guardian’s consent and using the guardian’s personal email address. Web-enabled patients turning 17 years and 11 months will have their account disabled to protect their rights. If you are interested in participating in the Portal, please read the following policy carefully :
- We are offering the patient portal as a convenience to you at no cost.
- We do not sell or give away any private information, including email addresses, without written consent.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the patient portal at any time and for any reason.
- Please note that the portal is not checked or updated on weekends.
- We do not refill controlled substances over the portal.
- If you find you are not receiving emails from us, please check your JUNK mail folder before contacting us.
- By using this patient portal, you agree to protect your password from any unauthorized individuals. It is your responsibility to notify us should your password be stolen. You agree to not hold the Central Montana Community Health Center responsible for any network infractions beyond our control.
- Access your personal Medical, Dental and Mental Health team.
- Request Appointments Online
- Request Medication Refills
- Access your electronic health information
- View you and your families records
- Send secure electronic messages to your team.
- Access education and other materials
- Access an array of other benefits
TO SIGNUP FOR PATIENT PORTAL:
You will need an active email address. Please stop by or call our office at 406-395-4305 to request your patient portal account. It only takes a minute and is absolutely FREE!
521 4th Street Havre, MT 59501
Phone: 406-395-4305 Fax: 406-395-5643