Women have a wide variety of issues that are specific to them, from issues stemming from pregnancy, postpartum depression, menstruation, breast cancer, menopause, HPV (which causes Cervical Cancer), and heart disease. Studies show that women often overlook their own healthcare needs as they try to care for their families needs, and it is our goal to help women take control of their health and prevent unnecessary illnesses and early death for the women in our community. Even if you do not come to see us, please make sure that the women in your life schedule their annual PAP exams, as these are crucial to every woman's overall health
These are resources specifically for women:
- Multiple Topics
- Empowering women through information and action
- 7 Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy and Sleep
What Special Healthcare Needs do Children Have?
Children require vaccinations at specific ages (please see our Vaccination Schedule) and Hill County residents are lag behind the national rate of vaccinations for children. Vaccinations are a safe, affordable way to prevent serious illnesses in children, and many of them are required by Montana Law.
Children, just like adults, can have issues of obesity and diabetes, and all the complications associated with chronic illnesses. Balanced diets, proper food portions, regular exercise, and tobacco-free homes are essential to their well-being and healthy growth. If you have questions about your child s health, please let your provider know at the beginning of your child s visit.
Additional resources are available at the following:
- Vaccine Schedules (Child Immunization Quiz)
- Adult Immunization Schedule (Adult Immunication Quiz)
- Raising Healthy Children
- Diet and Exercise
- Health Insurance
- Videos with Educational Information
- Healthy Recipes, Exercise Tips, Healthy Weight Information
- How to Calculate your BMI
- Diabetic Recipes
- How Much Does It Cost to Have a Baby?
- Suicide Prevention Resources
- World AIDS Day and AIDS.com
- Mesothelioma , Mesothelioma Help , Treat Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma and Asbestos Awareness Center
- Million Hearts Initiative
- Addiction Treatment Week
- Addiction Center- Guiding You from Rehab to Recovery
- 2018 Best Colleges for LGBTQ
- Kids Health
- Healthy Children
- Vaccines for Your Children
- A Parent's Guide to Healthy Sleep
- Sesame Street Autism Resources for Parents
- Resources for Military Families with Children with Special Needs
- Home Modifications for Special Needs Kids
- Academic Accommodation Resources - Students with Learning Disabilities
- Planning for the Future for Seniors with Special Needs
- Estate Planning for Parents of Special Needs Kids
- How to tell if your child is using drugs
- How to Plan (& Provide) for a Child with Special Needs
- Youth Suicide Prevention
- A Parent's Guide to Suicide Prevention
General Dentistry & Oral Hygiene
Our state of the art dental facility was established in August 2009 with cutting edge technology and outstanding personnel. We provide complete dental and oral healthcare care for our patients and their entire families, including complete exams, X-rays, cleanings, extractions (tooth removal), sealants, fillings, root canals, oral health education, and special care for patients with dental anxiety.
Our goal to provide a dental home for every family on the Hi-Line is so important to us that every year we travel to Havre schools, public and private, to provide free oral exams and identify children with urgent and/or emergent dental needs and ensure that every child has access to oral healthcare.
Additional resources for dentistry and oral health:
Other Informational Resources:
- Vaccine schedules by age
- Food pyramids
- Diabetes checklist
- Carbohydrate-counting tool, etc
- Montana Warm Line (NOT 24hrs) 877-688-3377
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 800-273-8255
- Veteran Crisis Line 800-273-8255 press#1 Text 838255
- Voices of Hope (Great Falls) 406-453-4357
- Youth America Hotline 877-968-8454
Connecting... We connect people in need with community services. Our Crisis Line and Community Resource Directory provide information on services available throughout Cascade County. Advocating... We assist sexual assault survivors through the process of healing. Specially trained advocates are available 24 hours a day to provide immediate crisis intervention and can be present during the hospital exam, police interview or just to meet and talk. Listening... We listen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We answer the Crisis Line and provide support and crisis intervention services to all who call. We help people deal with suicide, domestic violence, sexual assault, eating disorders, relationship problems and mental health issues. Teaching... We offer trainings to community members and service agencies to provide the knowledge and skills to respond to and prevent all types of violence. We offer bi-monthly Knowledge Garden trainings. Staff are available to speak upon request on a variety of topics, including suicide, relationships, sexual violence and self-injury. Building... We build a network of skilled and compassionate volunteers. Volunteering with Voices of Hope can be a challenging and rewarding experience. Volunteer opportunities include Crisis Line, Sexual Assault Survivor Advocacy and board membership.
We are dedicated to seeing young people devote themselves to Christ and His Church. Through everything we do, our mission is to partner with churches across America and influence this generation to live for the Ultimate Cause.
Psychiatric Services – Medications
- Center for Mental Health 406-265-9639
- Northern Montana Medical Group, Behavior Health 406-265-7831
- Veteran’s Administration 800-827-1000
- Bullhook Community Health Center 406-395-4305 ( Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner available as well as Case Management to assist patients and families in locating and coordinating care services).
Mental Health and Addiction Services
Bullhook Community Health Center 406-395-4305 Licensed Clinical Social Worker on Staff, as well as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner available, and Approved Addiction Services Available with Licensed Addiction Counselors
Center for Mental Health 406-265-9639
Montana Alcoholics Anonymous 888-607-2000
Northern Montana Medical Group 406-265-7831
White Sky Hope Center 406-395-4837 Native Americans Only Mission Statement: Address community substance abuse through collaborative provision of culturally competent, holistic prevention, intervention, and treatment services to community members.
Youth Dynamics 406-265-3226 Youth Dynamics primarily serve youth with an SED (severely emotionally disturbed) diagnosis, such as Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, or Reactive Attachment Disorder. Support for Family Members:
NAMI, Havre Chapter (Crystal Laufer) 406-879-6646 National Alliance on Mental Illness - NAMI offers an array of support and education programs that help build better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. The Information HelpLine is an information and referral service which can be reached by calling 1 (800) 950-NAMI (6264), Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m., EST or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org In Montana to find other nearby services dial 211 Or visit https://ezib.mt.gov/pol/ to find licensed providers.